Monday, February 2, 2009

peeved


Well today we are all going to learn what really pisses me off, more than stupid drivers.
I can't stand it when you tell people something and they feel they can spread it further. On countless occasions people ask me a personal question and I in trust give them an answer, this DOES NOT mean you can tell other people however it be. I mean its not for you to comment on if I wanted you to I would let you know that you can! This to me is the same and going around and talking about someone behind their back which is not a desirable attribute. Which has also happened several times and those people have lost all my respect.
Well anyways on to some good news aswell, yesterday I stayed back at work a little longer so I could fit my new rear bar since the last one was damaged. It didn't take too long, but still needs a little more customizing for a perfect fit, and it is also missing a chrome strip I have to buy too. for those of you who havn't seen my car there is a picture up top.

till next time, and I hope seome of you have learnt something!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mr GHITA DANIEL, am a Citizen Of ROMANIA. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
    Name:…………
    Address…………
    Loan Amount:……
    Loan duration…
    Monthly income…………
    Nationality……
    Country………
    Occupation......
    State…………
    Zip/Code………
    Gender…………
    Age…………
    Marital Status……………
    Telephone………………

    FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete