Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the start of something great or lame

star date: alfa 29.1.2009 mega

well i was told that apparently im an interesting guy and that i should spend some of my time data logging my days. by "interesting" i mean have a special way of thinking, dont go crazy i dont have any mental issues or anything im just smarter that ur average bear.
okay so i see my self as a pretty angry guy, well i get pissed off pretty easily, this usually happens when im on the road more often than not. one of the things that really annoys me are people who put the blinker on 300m before they turn or who dont know how to turn it off. also while im on lights i was in the car with my uncle juan the other day and there was someone behind us with theyre high beams on which got pretty irritating, when they decided to turn them off they didnt go down to normal low beams no, they went to theyre parker lights which illuminate like nothing at all, just enough to se a spark. its kinda stupid i think if u dont know how to opperate the car properly dont drive.
anyways right now im in bed waiting to get a little tired so i can sleep and its 1:55 am. tomorrow im off to tech again which is kinda lame cos i tend to sleep through most of it yet i still seem to pass (everyone says to me "imagine if u paid attention!") anyways i get like 2 hrs of break up in total which now is kinda lame too cos we are having some pretty hot days, my car gets boiling hot and i burn my back on the seat, my hand on the handbrake and shifter.
so yeah i think that will do for now some of u have wondered what goes through my head wel with this blog u will soon know just dont get ur hopes up.

axel out.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mr GHITA DANIEL, am a Citizen Of ROMANIA. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
    Name:…………
    Address…………
    Loan Amount:……
    Loan duration…
    Monthly income…………
    Nationality……
    Country………
    Occupation......
    State…………
    Zip/Code………
    Gender…………
    Age…………
    Marital Status……………
    Telephone………………

    FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete